Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sandwiches

Apparently I have problems with sandwiches.
Time is short when you are working on a BFA project and still have other demanding teachers that think you should actually do your homework for their class too. So I don't sleep much. It makes me sad since sleeping is one of my favorite things but some things must be sacrificed.
So after about 3hrs of sleep I hit the snooze as many times as possible before my 8am class and so I had to eat breakfast from a vending machine. The first thing that I notice is that the cold refrigerated sandwich is labeled "Hot and Ready". Hmm...already I was having misgivings. I peek under the wrapper and discover that it's a sausage egg and cheese biscuit thing. Sausage and I don't get along. Still I heat it up and take the thing upstairs to class where I fully unwrap it and then sit down and stare. My inner dialog goes something like this:
"I'm hungry I better eat it."
I reach out to pick it up and then hold it in front of my face while I say in my head:
"I have a bad feeling about this.
Yeah, me too.".....

Stupid sandwiches.

No comments: