Sunday, June 19, 2011

Revenge


Just another character study for a comic I was thinking about and decided not to do it. This guy was just one of the characters and I can't even remember what it was supposed to be about. I was writing it all because I thought it would be funny if there was a group of intergalactic smugglers who work together and they get a new guy. So they're introducing him around and they come to Yuri who's from Russia and they get the new guy to ask Yuri what he's going to do with all his money and Yuri (very excited that someone wants to listen to his dream) says, "Some day I will buy my own country and it will be free and prosperous and I will name it after me (some snickering from the others) and I will call it Yuri-nation!" And the snickers burst into laughter and that was the whole driving force behind this comic. This character wasn't Yuri. I'll scan him later.

No comments: